You mean y’all don’t normally put on suits to play dungeon crawlers at 11pm?
hello m’lady… OH MY GOD
Please, please, for the love of god, don’t let those guys know that Mad Men's writing staff consists almost entirely of women, and that Don Draper is written as a crushing deconstruction of machismo and the romanticized vision of the Rugged American Male. You'll spoil all the fun.
Lady Sybil Vimes (née Ramkin) Duchess of Ankh
If you don’t think Lady Sybil is absolutely wonderful and perfect then I don’t even know what to say to you
- Lady Sybil who breeds swamp dragons in her spare time
- Lady Sybil who once faced down a dragon the size of a street by scolding it firmly
- Lady Sybil who sang part of a dwarf opera from memory in order to diffuse a sticky political situation
- Lady Sybil who, when kidnapped by werewolves, escaped out of the window and belted one of them around the head with a log…while pregnant
- Lady Sybil who darns her husbands socks personally, despite the fact that she is rich enough to buy a new pair every day for the rest of their lives if need be
- Lady Sybil, founder of The Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons AND The Lady Sybil Free Hospital, one of the few hospitals where people actually come out alive
- Lady Sybil who has friends and connections around the world and is on a first name basis with Lord Vetinari
- Lady Sybil who is one of the kindest, most compassionate, most open-minded characters in the Discworld series, who is endlessly patient and reasonable, who shows tremendous courage in the face of danger, who treats everyone she meets as a equal despite her privileged upbringing and who never compromises her principles or deserts those in need
- Lady Sybil <3
I want to be Lady Sybil when I grow up.
returnerofthesky said: Actually, before I lost your username in the EO tag, I had one more question. How do you think the game would run on a laptop? I've read about how Grimrock 1 performed pretty well even on older/outdated laptops, and while the one I've got is nearing a year old, it's still strong enough to run games like Rogue Legacy. Granted, that's 2D and not 3D.
The graphics are a bit of a step up from Grimrock 1, not terribly huge, but I get significant slowdown on my $700 tower that I built a couple of years ago - only when in the open areas with a long draw distance. I haven’t tried at low settings, but I really don’t think it will be a problem for you.